The weather has been very good to us the last few days and we are moving full speed ahead with construction at the Table Mesa Shopping Center. Thank you for your patience through it all.
The week of August 8th looks to be a very busy and exciting one! We are happy to tell you Phase 3 construction is winding down. Starting Monday, August 8th, crews will do the concrete work on curbs, gutters and sidewalks on the south side of Auguste Escoffier School of Culinary Arts.
Phase 4 also begins on Monday. Where is Phase 4? Check out our phasing map. Weather permitting, this phase will begin with concrete work, including sidewalks, then crews will begin working on the parking lot asphalt and striping. The concrete work will begin on the South Side Walnut Cafe end and work its way north around the front of Neptune Mountaineering, Southern Sun and Boulder Cycle Sport and Flat Iron Running. As we demo, concrete will be poured behind it to keep the inconvenience time limited to just a few days in front of any one business. All businesses will remain open during this time and there will be plywood access during these periods.
A few other notes:
- We will also begin concrete work on the stairs between Neptune Mountaineering and Southern Sun. This project will take about six weeks.
- Construction on “Party Street” (between South Side Walnut Cafe and Table Mesa Hardware) has begun. It should take about another five weeks to complete.
- On August 10th, Lucky’s Market opens to the public! The store has fun events planned for that day. Be sure to stop by and check them out!
- August 19th and 20th, Boulder Cycle Sport will hold a sales event.
- Weaver’s Dive Shop holds its annual event on September 10th and 11th. The store will use a few parking spots for their event, instead of “Party Street” because of the current construction.
Things are really shaping up at Table Mesa Shopping Center! We love seeing the progress.